To develop an autonomous digital rotating vane flow meter capable of measuring cold/hot water consumption and data transmitting by a wireless link, featuring integrated non-volatile memory.
- Conversion of mechanical vane rotation into electric signals, and electric signal conversion into water flow data
- Water backflow monitoring and indication at the meter display; backflow measurement independently of the direct flow
- Monitoring of instrument components exposure to magnetic field and prompt user notification of emergency (in the user’s account)
- Data transmission by NB-Fi protocol
- Capability of daily data transmission to a base station and/or router and, further, the end user’s account for water consumption monitoring purposes
- Integrated battery for 10 years of continuous work